Scanning is a great way to not only back up your photos, memorabilia and other media but it makes it very easy to share copies with others. No longer do families have to decide who the “keeper of the albums” is going to be. Everyone can have a copy and enjoy those precious memories.
I offer scanning services for:
- 8MM, 16MM Film & VHS
- Photo albums
Scanning does not harm or cause accelerated aging like a photocopier can. It is great for:
- backing up or archiving photos, documents, memorabilia
- enlarging or reducing the size of a photograph or memorabilia
- creating prints from slides, negatives or photographs
- preserving and sharing family handwriting in letters, recipes, etc.
- creating multimedia presentations
- making several copies of a precious album