Creating a Plan
Over the years, we have observed that having a plan prior to starting to get organized always saves hundreds if not thousands of dollars. With that in mind, we have developed the Photo Needs Assessment.
A Photo Needs Assessment is a process that Your Photo Organizers uses to determine exactly what needs to be done to help you manage your photos, memorabilia and media. It includes a 60-90 minute Interview Consultation and a look at your collection. With this as our starting point, a comprehensive report will be generated that will
- give you a step by step plan to get organized, backed up, and get your collection where you want it to be
- diagnose contributing factors to any problems
- any recommendations for changes to make going forward more successful and time saving
- Include a time estimate to get the job done should you want to hire help
The Photo Needs Assessment will prove to be an invaluable starting place in getting organized, whether you want to do the job yourself, hire it out or partner with your organizer to work through your lifetime of memories.
To prepare for your Photo Needs Assessment:
- Gather your photos, slides, film, memorabilia and media into one place
- Book a 60-90 minute consultation for Your Photo Organizers to come to your home
- We will do the rest
Photo Needs Assessment (physical & digital media) $250
Digital Only Needs Assessment $175 (this can be done remotely)