This Panstoria Historian and Artisan How-To Manuals are chalk full of tips, tricks and techniques all in easy to follow steps. Some things that you will find covered are:
- Setting up your software and getting started
- Moving and backing up your software
- Tools and techniques
- Speedy album making tips
- Text and photo techniques
- Creating your own embellishments, overlays and themes
- Some really cool techniques to spice up your project
“Creativity is only limited by imagination and the willingness to learn new things.” – Karen Harmsworth
Historian – Easily organize, cross reference & find, edit & fine tune your photos, and plan your albums.
Artisan – Create beautiful and personalized, one of a kind books and photo projects.
Buy the manuals individually or as a 2-in-1 book with bonus materials. E-book avialable.
“Thank you so much for this professional looking manual! II LOVE IT!!! It is easy to follow, and so full of information! I like that you used color illustrations as well as putting your comments on what works best for you.” – Port Alberni, BC